Monday, December 07, 2009

University Is Not Easy

But everything else is.

I have loads of work to do, but I can't say that I'm not enjoying it, because I really am. I've met some wonderful people who are great to get along with, the group work stuff has been fun and the large breaks between lectures are just top.

Now the first semester is coming close to an end. I've got like two weeks left. I have to hand in three assignments. Now the work load is very large for 10 days, but I'm feeling that I can get a lot done in that time.

On Friday I bought myself a new phone! To show off to you all I thought I would leave a nice picture to show you how wonderfully amazing it is.

Its great right? Well, I don't think I've put it down yet. Not good. Oh well. I love it.

Well, I best get back to writing about Learning Theories.

Fun

Aaron, E72 Mobile Style. x



0 comments: