Thursday, May 13, 2010

May I?

University is Hectic! There is alot of work involved, and if you're thinking of going to University, think about it really hard.

I am lucky, I choose the right subject and ended up in a class with some of the coolest people! But there are some people who don't turn up, don't attend the lectures and decide to use the first year as a doss. Think really carefully about how much money you are investing into this thing called University and education because it is very expensive but at the same time very useful, so if you do decide, make the most of your time there!

It does go fast, I mean, the year is almost over and I feel like I've only been there about a week! You have your ups and downs, but you still enjoy every second.



Anyway back on earth. Welcome to Aaron's Blog in the month of May. I know I'm not posting much, I actually feel like I'm doing it on purpose, everytime I think about posting something it slips my mind or something more important comes up. You realise when your sat there on your own thinking about your future that there is something you can be doing every second of your life that will make everything better tomorrow.

Today there is something I could be doing, and it is writing this blog, because I know that it helps with my thinking, and thinking is all I can do at the moment. I'm planning on moving away from England for a year in September (2011), it will be a placement year somewhere far off so that I don't have to live the same routine each week. I like change and it will be a good opurtunity for me to live a year somewhere new and different. I just watched Avatar again, I want to live like that, moving to somewhere new and completely different and learn how they cope with life. I'm looking forward to it.

Anyway enough of my boring ramblings, as I know that about 0.2 people will read this I mayaswel shut up now.

Night. Aaron, Laptop Style x

0 comments: