Friday, June 04, 2010

Summer Sun Is Here

Hey blogger. Not been on here since last month when everything was Uni Hectic!

Now the summer is here I want to grasp every oputunity I can to gain experience and take part in anything that will be good on my CV. If you need someone to act in something, please get in touch with me because I can act. If you need a saxophonist who is free most of the time and lives in Manchester, get in touch!

Tomorrow night, if I'm not too tired, I'm going to write some new code for a better layout here at my blog. I just think with the sun being out, and the fact that I have loads of time on my hands, and its good practice, the blog could do with a bit of a change in layout. We shall see how it goes.

I am planning on moving away from England. Hopefully next year I will be on a plane to a different country for a year to work in the industry. Not to worry though, I will be coming back (for a year).

Here is some stuff I can help you with over the summer.

If you need a website making Cheap and fast
If you need an Actor
If you need a Saxophonist/Clarinettist (I could even teach basics)
If you need someone to help you learn basic Computer Skills

I live in Manchester. I am easily accessible. Facebook. Twitter. Myspace.

Aaron

0 comments: