Monday, April 12, 2010

Nokia Sports Tracker

The weather has been so nice here in Manchester over the last couple of days so I've decided to hop back onto my bike. Since I got my new phone (Nokia E72) I have been looking around for some interesting applications. I came across one named Nokia Sports Tracker Beta, which tracks your work outs.


So, having this amazing application on my phone, I just couldn't wait to use it. I've been cycling around Newton Heath today, I went to university on my bike the other week, and this week, if the weather stays nice, I might take a trip down the canal. You will be able to see everything I get up to of course as my Tracker Profile is set to public so everyone can check it out.

If you are a keen user of Sports Tracker let me know and I will join you on the site.
If you have a nokia and a bike, Go and download it, its tons of fun :)

Aaron, x

0 comments: